- Check-in Time – 3 pm
Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
- Departure time is 10 am.( 11.00 a.m. most Sundays ) Late checkouts are available till 5pm subject to fee and availability.
- All park occupants are required to observe State & Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules.
- Where a booking is cancelled 30+ days prior to the booking date a refund less a $50 cancellation fee will be made.
- Where a booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made (less $50 cancellation fee) only at Management discretion
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
Minimum Booking Periods
In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Xmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with 7/8/or 9 night minimum stays .
Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
Minimum booking periods apply to cabin & unit on weekends (2 nights), long weekends (3 nights), Summer period (7 nights) & Easter (4 nights).
Payment of Deposits & Balance
Generally (excepting some peak periods) the 1st night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival .
All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for summer high bookings and 1st March for Easter booking.
Payments may be made by cash, credit card or eftpos
The main bed in our Holiday Units, Holiday Standard Units, Holiday Large Units and 3 Br Units is made up and towels supplied.
Double bed blanket and 2 pillows only supplied in all Ensuite Cabins and Economy Cabins.
All bedding and linen is required for all bunk beds, in all Units.
Extra linen, towels and blankets are available for a small fee if required .
Please note we do not Service the Units during your stay .
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian .
STRICTLY NO PETS